WORLD TRICHOLOGY SOCIETY ADVANCE COURSE:
THE TRICHOLOGICAL CONSULTATION
Learn how to do the best trichology consultation you can do with this two-part video series hosted by Dr. David Kingsley. In these videos, Dr. Kingsley breaks down the consultation into easy to follow individual components, describing in detail what questions to ask, how to ask those questions, what follow up questions to ask and how to differentiate between hair loss conditions. This is a perfect accompaniment for those starting out as certified trichologists and for those trichologists who want to hone their consultation ‘skills’.
This course is for certified trichologists, physicians, hair-loss specialists and students who have completed the academic part of their certified trichology course, to learn about how to perform a trichology consultation.
The Trichological Consultation is probably the most important part of being a certified trichologist and one the most difficult parts for a trichologist to master.
The course, which is presented by Dr. David Kingsley, PhD, WTS, suggests the Certified Trichologist is a ‘hair-loss detective’ in that he/she needs to ascertain all the causes of the clients hair loss and then treat each of those causes. With this in mind, a trichologist needs to ask the client the right questions, and also needs to ask the correct follow-up questions. The trichologist also needs to assess what the hair-loss condition is, and what it isn’t.
By combining the two parts of the video course–Questions and Assessments–you will be able to achieve a professional and accurate trichology consultation, helping you to suggest the best treatments for your client’s condition.
The course includes:
– Course Video in 2 parts that you can play on your computer or smartphone.
– Downloadable workbooks (one for each part).
– Option to email questions to our professors (firstname.lastname@example.org).
– Certificate of completion.
– Course can be taken in the comfort of your home or office from anywhere in the world.
Information Clip: https://wts.vhx.tv/videos/the-trichological-consultation-introduction
Fees (all videos have pause, rewind, forward; and can be re-reviewed as many times as needed):
• The Trichological Consultation Part I–Questions: $600.00 (includes the “7 H’s of Hair Loss©” video)
(“Questions” video is 61 minutes in length; “7 H’s” video is 21 minutes in length).
• Also includes workbook.
• The Trichological Consultation Part II–Assessment: $600.00
(video is 74 minutes in length).
• Also includes workbook.
• Or you can purchase the Complete Course (Parts I and II) for $1,400.00 (save $200.00).
Please note: for students who have successfully taken the World Trichology Society Trichology Certification course and are active members of the WTS, please contact the WTS (email@example.com) to ask for a special price.
Prerequisites for the Trichological Consultation Course:
• The “7 H’s of Hair Loss©” (included with Trichological Consultation Part I: Questions)
PLUS at least ONE of the following
• Certification in Trichology
• Other Certification in the field of Hair-Loss Specialism
(ex. physician, physician’s assistant, degree in health sciences, etc.)
• Student who has completed the academic part of his/her trichology certification course
THE TRICHOLOGICAL CONSULTATION: QUESTIONS
Using the “7 H’s of Hair Loss©”, Dr. Kingsley discusses what questions to ask your clients and why. Plus he discusses which follow-up questions you should ask depending on your client’s answers. Includes:
• CLIENT INFORMATION
• HEREDITARY QUESTIONS
• HEALTH QUESTIONS
• HORMONE QUESTIONS
• MEDICATION QUESTIONS
• DIET QUESTIONS
• STRESS QUESTIONS
• HAIR STYLING QUESTIONS
• SCALP QUESTIONS
THE TRICHOLOGICAL CONSULTATION: ASSESSMENT
Dr. Kingsley discusses how to assess the hair-loss or scalp condition your client presents with. He explains how you would accurately assess the hair-loss condition and how you would differentiate it from another hair-loss condition. Includes:
• CONSULTATION ‘TOOLS’
• ASSESS HAIR TYPE
• ASSESS MALE PATTERN HAIR LOSS
• ASSESS FEMALE PATTERN HAIR LOSS
• ASSESS ALOPECIA AREATA
• ASSESS TELOGEN EFFLUVIUM
• ASSESS LICHEN PLANOPILARIS (CICATRICIAL ALOPECIA)
• ASSESS FRONTAL FIBROSING ALOPECIA (CICATRICIAL ALOPECIA)
• ASSESS CENTRAL CENTRIFUGAL CICATRICIAL ALOPECIA (CCCA)
• ASSESS TRICHOTILLOMANIA
• ASSESS TRACTION ALOPECIA
• ASSESS PITYRIASIS SIMPLEX
• ASSESS SEBORRHEIC DERMATITIS
• ASSESS PSORIASIS
• ASSESS FOLLICULITIS
JUST CLICK ON THE ICON BELOW TO GET STARTED. YOU WILL BE TAKEN TO A NEW SECURE SITE FOR PAYMENT AND THE COURSE VIDEOS AND WORKBOOKS.