This Agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the World Trichology Society (WTS) Corporate Partner collectively referred to as the “Program”. The Program refers to promoting trichology-specific products to interested parties, such as students/trichologists/cosmetologists/hairstylists/dermatologists, in return for a commission.
The terms “you,” and “your” are referring to you, the applicant. World Trichology Society and this Agreement refers to as “we” and “our”. We are independent parties, and this Agreement will not form any other partnership between you or the WTS in any extent other than what this agreement describes.
Retail cost: 60/40 of retail sales directly from the WTS website; the World Trichology Society shall pay the Corporate Partner a commission of 60% of the selling price(s), exclusive of any sales taxes, any administration including marketing or affiliate commissions, or promos/discounts of each order or part of each order of product(s) duly remitted by the Corporate Partner.
Wholesale Cost: 60/40 of wholesale costs of wholesale sales directly from the WTS website; the World Trichology Society shall pay the Corporate Partner a commission of 60% of the wholesale selling price(s), exclusive of any sales taxes, any administration including marketing or affiliate commissions, or promos/discounts of each order or part of each order of product(s) duly remitted by the Corporate Partner.
The World Trichology Society may accept the return of Product(s) for a refund or partial refund at its sole discretion. Any refund will be completely paid for by the Corporate Partner.
Endorsement: The World Trichology Society Corporate Partnership does not constitute an endorsement of your product by the WTS unless specifically stated by the World Trichology Society.
Drop Shipping: The World Trichology Society website accepts customer orders but the WTS does not keep goods sold in stock. Therefore all sold products on the World Trichology Society website must be drop-shipped by your company within three (3) business days.
International Orders: All products listed on the World Trichology Society website must meet the country standards to which it is sold, and your company must fully disclose on the WTS website any countries for which the product has not met a particular countries’ standards.
- You agree that you are an independent contractor, and nothing in this Agreement will create any other partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between you and World Trichology Society. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your Site or on any other of your Sites or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
- Neither party may assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement to any party, except to a party who obtains all or substantially all the business or assets of a third party.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without regard to the conflicts of laws and principles thereof.
- You may not amend or waive any provision of this Agreement unless in writing and signed by both parties.
- This Agreement represents the entire agreement between us and you and shall supersede all prior agreements and communications of the parties, oral or written.
- The headings and titles contained in this Agreement are included for convenience only and shall not limit or otherwise affect the terms of this Agreement.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent necessary such that the intent of the parties is effectuated, and the remainder of this agreement shall have full force and effect.