Dr. David Kingsley Bio:
President of the World Trichology Society
Chairman of the World Trichology Society Advisory Board
As a board certified trichologist, Dr. David Kingsley, PhD has been dedicated to the study of the hair and scalp for over 30 years. Dr. Kingsley is internationally recognized as a leading expert in the science and practice of hair loss prevention and has successfully treated thousands of patients throughout his career. While there are many, Dr. Kingsley’s most notable credentials include:
• Dr. Kingsley is an adjunct member of the American Academy of Dermatologist. He is the only trichologist in the world to have been granted membership to this prestigious organization.
• Dr. Kingsley is the only trichologist in North America with a PhD in hair loss research. He attained his PhD through the University of Portsmouth (U.K.)
• Dr. Kingsley is the President of the World Trichology Society, and is a member of the American Hair Research Society and the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery, among several other boards and organizations.
• Dr. Kingsley’s patients include famous actors, actresses, musicians, and well-known dignitaries.
• Dr. Kingsley is a professor of trichological studies at the World Trichology Society and Huntington University of Health Sciences, and is also an honorary faculty member of Hair.University.