This Agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the World Trichology Society (WTS) Education Partner collectively referred to as the “Program”. The Program refers to promoting trichology-specific courses to your colleagues such as: students/trichologists/cosmetologists/hairstylists/dermatologists, in return for a commission.
The terms “you,” and “your” are referring to you, the applicant. World Trichology Society and this Agreement refers to as “we” and “our”. We are independent parties, and this Agreement will not form any other partnership between you or the WTS in any extent other than what this agreement describes.
Regarding sales directly from the WTS website; the World Trichology Society shall pay the Education Partner a commission of 60% of the selling price(s), exclusive of any sales taxes, any administration including marketing or affiliate commissions, or promos/discounts of each order or part of each order of product(s) duly remitted by the Education Partner.
The World Trichology Society may accept the refund or partial refund of the cost of a course at its sole discretion. Any refund will be completely paid for by the Education Partner.
The World Trichology Society is not entitled to any compensation for services performed or expenses incurred in connection with this Agreement other than as set out in the agreement.
Endorsement: The World Trichology Society Corporate Partnership does not constitute an endorsement/accreditation of your course by WTS unless specifically stated by the World Trichology Society.
- You agree that you are an independent contractor, and nothing in this Agreement will create any other partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between you and World Trichology Society. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your Site or on any other of your Sites or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
- Neither party may assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement to any party, except to a party who obtains all or substantially all the business or assets of a third party.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without regard to the conflicts of laws and principles thereof.
- You may not amend or waive any provision of this Agreement unless in writing and signed by both parties.
- This Agreement represents the entire agreement between us and you and shall supersede all prior agreements and communications of the parties, oral or written.
- The headings and titles contained in this Agreement are included for convenience only and shall not limit or otherwise affect the terms of this Agreement.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent necessary such that the intent of the parties is effectuated, and the remainder of this agreement shall have full force and effect.