0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1) As a trichologist, discuss one of the things you would look for when examining someone
who said that their hair was thinning (discuss the hair cycle and how you would be able to
see which part of the cycle the hair was in).
2) Discuss the term ‘keratinization’. Mention the different types (hard and soft), their
differences, and how the process helps in hair fiber production.
3) Explain how different people’s hair can be black, auburn, and blonde.
4) In your own words, list and describe the main structures of the hair shaft and the
accompanying structures (papilla and root sheaths).
5) Explain the main differences between
This response will be reviewed and graded after submission.