Post-Graduate Internship outline for Sergio Cardona, BSC, FWTS
Trikhos Internship with Sergio Cardona, BSc, FWTS
The internship is a one-week intensive training designed for certified trichologist only. The idea behind the program is to help new and seasoned trichologist work on a one-on-one environment, to push the trainee to excel under pressure and to perform with excellence a comprehensive evaluation. At the same time develop a finely tuned sense for treatment options. The internship also provides business tools and ideas that could be implemented to almost any clinic in the world.
- 5 days of full-on education (35+ hrs)
- Work with patients under Professor supervision
- One-on-one training sessions
- Shadow our professor, (watching, hearing, and interacting with patients)
- Work on your consultation skills
- Work on your trichoscopy skills
- Work with a skin moisture meter
- How to perform a liposcopy test (sebum meter)
- How to perform a UV light inspection (wood lamp)
- How to work with a compound microscope for a more comprehensive evaluation.
- Smart Treatment Approach (choosing the right combination for every case)
- How to run a clinic (marketing, client forms, evaluation forms, and management operations)
- Learn 3 signature clinic/salon stimulation protocols (laser, galvanic current, high frequency, and micro-needling)**
- Learn about scalp microdermabrasion and scalp peeling**
- Learn about micro-mist hair steamers treatments
- Get your trico-confidence, enhance your skills, and much more
**Note: In Puerto Rico, state law allows some treatments are considered medical in other jurisdictions. Check with your local authorities before performing any service.