COMING IN SPRING 2021
World Trichology Society Scientific Virtual Summit 2021
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
I am delighted to announce that the next World Trichology Society Summit will take place virtually in the Spring of 2021.
The World Trichology Society (WTS) virtual summit will be a comprehensive, international trichological meeting for the advancement of hair-loss and scalp knowledge. The summit is ideal for all certified trichologists, student trichologists, hair-loss specialists, cosmetologists; and dermatologists, other physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners with an interest in hair and scalp problems.
The summit will be ideal for networking, learning about new research, and experience-sharing.
We have presentations from some of the best-known names in trichology and hair-loss research.
Here is a list of confirmed presenters (more to come!):
Hair Loss Physician Presenters:
- Dr. Elena Arsova
- Dr. Alan Bauman
- Dr. Jeff Donovan
- Dr. Bessam Farjo
- Dr. Sajjad Khan
- Dr. Jeffrey Rapaport
- Dr Gregory Smith
- Dr. Antonella Tosti
- Dr. Sara Wasserbauer
Presenters from the World Trichology Society:
- Sergio Cardona, FWTS (Director of Communication for WTS)
- Bissan Debsi, WTS, MBT (Director of Education & Science for WTS)
- Melinda Galloway, WTS
- Karen Gordon, WTS (Director of Cosmetology USA for WTS)
- William Guantiz, FWTS (Director of Marketing for WTS)
- Dr. David Kingsley, PhD, FWTS (President of WTS)
- Jennifer McCowan, WTS (Director of Cosmetology Canada for WTS)
Presenters from Members of other Trichological Organizations:
- Mark Blake, MIT [UK] (Institute of Trichologists Certified Trichologist)
- Kate Dawes, IAT [Aus] (International Association of Trichologists Certified Trichologist)
- Eva Proudman, MIT, IAT [UK] (Chairperson of the Institute of Trichologists)
- Caroline Ruggiero, IAT [Aus] (International Association of Trichologists Certified Trichologist)
I look forward to ‘seeing’ you there!
Dr. David Kingsley, PhD, FWTS
WTS President and Conference Co-Chair
PLEASE KEEP COMING BACK FOR UPDATES!