This course is for certified trichologists, physicians and other hair-loss specialists to learn about how to recommend and read blood test results trichologically. This will benefit the specialist’s patients/clients as well as his/her practice by providing an additional income stream.
Pre-Requisite for the Course (at least ONE of the following):
• Certification in Trichology
• Other Certification in the field of Hair-Loss Specialism
(ex. physician, physician’s assistant, degree in health sciences, etc.)
BLOOD (LABORATORY) TESTS FOR THE TRICHOLOGIST
- WHY A TRICHOLOGIST RECOMMENDS THESE TESTS
- ENERGY PRODUCTION IN THE HAIR PAPILLA
- WHAT BLOOD TESTS ARE IMPORTANT & THEIR ‘TRICHOLOGICAL NORMS’, INCLUDING:
Iron, Serum Ferritin , Total iron Binding Capacity, Transferrrin, Percent Iron Saturation , Complete Blood Count (CBC).