Members of the World Trichology Society (WTS) Advisory Board are renowned specialists and business leaders who have volunteered to help the WTS continue to meet its aim of being the world leader in education, advocacy and excellence in the field of trichology.
The purpose of the World Trichology Society Advisory Board is to create a sounding board for advice and support for the WTS; and to help to assess specific member needs, to assess trends and new research in the trichological sciences, to determine ways to attract new members, and to continue to keep exacting educational standards for its students.
World Trichology Society Advisory Board Members:
- Dr. David Kingsley, PhD, FWTS, FIT (WTS President & Board Chairman) – Certified Trichologist and Senior WTS Professor
- Sergio Cardona, FWTS (Director of Communication)– Certified Trichologist and WTS Professor for English & Spanish
- William Gaunitz, FWTS (Director of Marketing) – Certified Trichologist
- Karen Gordon, WTS (Director of Cosmetology USA) – Certified Trichologist
- Jennifer McCowan, WTS (Director of Cosmetology & WTS Professor Canada) – Certified Trichologist